Saturday, March 31, 2007

Another action packed day

Phew... what a day, and it is still going.

We woke up at about 0630 this morning and both kiddes had snotty noses, Amanda has a gunky eye and Elliot woke with a cough. So at 0940 we wen to the doctors - just in case... Luckily we did.

Elliot now has tonsillitis and a yukky nose and Amanda has nasty conjunctivitis in her right eye, heading for her left - probably by morning. So it has been a wonderful day all round really. I now have a 'tickle' in my throat and an itchy 'just before an ear infections sets in' ear, so am looking forward to a bit of help this week with my mother in law coming to stay for the week. I just hope I can still manage a few shifts at work for some extra play money.

So we left at about 0900 this morning only to return almost 3hours later at 1200midday... long morning and three different Pharmacies later (each one had something we did want and something else we wanted but they didn't have) and then roadworks... grrr don't even get me started.

Why do they insist on blocking one whole lane of road on one of the busiest roundabouts at midday... please explain that for me... So that was 20minutes and several nasty words to a Coralla driver later who took about 100m just to merge into my lane and was at the same time blocking the poor guy behind her...

But we are all ok now, everyone survived, I just have a crank little girl and a sooky little man to take care of. We are all bathed and fed so the day turned out ok in the end.

What a journey

Goodnight to all and enjoy that coffee you have earned it.

1950pm here... night night

No comments: