Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ouch Ouch Ouch!

Well this morning after my first 'session' with my instructor I woke up a little stiff, but was fine once I was actually up and out of bed at some unHoly hour... thanks to my two children.

So we got ready and headed off to Kindy and then I hit the gym for a 1hour stint at Cardio - as I only do weights 3times a week and Cardio every day - and man-o-man am I sore...

But as they say if it hurts you know its working - so its working really well. I'm not sore to sit or stand, its when I have been sitting and want to stand up. Once I am up and moving it feels great. I haven't felt so awake and energised in months, I don't feel that usual 2pm slouch coming on.

As the weather is getting cooler - still hot up here though - I have decided to take the kids for stroll thru the estate where we live in the afternoons, might help tire them out and will be a nice wind down after a hard days work at Kindy for Elliot. And Missy just loves watching the trees sway about the place. She is an out doors kinda girl that one. And I think if I can concrete a nice outdoors routine for them now, once Elliot gets his new bike for his birthday - more then likely it will be sooner then that - then hopefully they wont carry the weight issues that their parents have.

So I am enjoying the gym, its nice to simply zone out and focus on me for a change, and I really hope my results show that.

Any who off for a last cuppa before picking up my boy and tackling them both before dinner time. Hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine we are having here... another beautiful day in FN Qld.

1 comment:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

great to see you have a blog now amye!! now you need pics hehe

xjx