Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day 1... my first blog

HI there everyone, this is my first blog and what a day to start.

Today was my first day at the gym, pretty easy, just saw the trainer and got my program sorted and go for my first day tomorrow ( Thursday). A bit scared about it, although I have done it before and successfully lost 30+kg in 12months, this time I want to lose 20kg in 4months.

Wish me luck.

It was a hectic day all round, my two kids Elliot (almost 3) and Amanda (4months) run me ragged. Between tantrums, teething, conjunctavitis, and what looks to be a persistant ear infection (or some seriously crafty selective hearing from a 3year old) it has been a long week, and we are only half way through it.

Anywho back to domestic bliss and a nice cup of coffee is in order.

Cheers to all those putting their feet up at the end of a long day.

No comments: