Friday, March 30, 2007

Gym Stats... scary...

Well today was my first solo Weights Training Day, so that was scary. I must have looked like a lost 1st Grader wandering from machine to machine looking for the right one to use - as per my program. But we got there in the end.

Both kids went to the Creche - and survived - although they do have that 'creche/daycare' smell to them. Both are sleeping now, Amanda doesn't do the noise very well, but she will get used to it as she will be there 5days a week for the next few months and Elliot will be there a few days as well.

So I thought I would blog my Gym Stats - as my memory is terrible - on here so that I can look back in a few weeks and see how I am doing.

As of 28th March 2007
Weight 88.2kg
BFC 44.5%
Height 170cm
BMI 30.4

Scary huh. Here is my target
Weight 65-68kg
BFC 25% ('Fitness')
Height 170cm - der
BMI 22-25

Wish me luck...

Cheers to a salad sandwich and bottle of water for lunch. Yahoooooooo.... hmmm

1 comment:

leeann said...

I know youre gonna do great at the gym, Amye, Love this blog......